MULTI PILOT LICENSE (MPL) INTEGRATED COURSE
The MPL Integrated Training Program is a program of close cooperation between the flight school and the airline operator. The MPL Integrated Training Program is target-oriented, including aircraft type training to meet the expectations of the airline operator. The airline operator defines the selection criteria of the pilot candidates whom it deems appropriate to work with, according to its own standards and makes the selection of the pilot candidate. The MPL Integrated Training Program is a job-guaranteed program. MPL Integrated Training consists of four phases. Core Flying Skills and Basic Training Phases are provided by the flight school and the Intermediate and Advanced Training Phases are provided by the airline operator. The pilot candidate, who successfully completed the training and received the type training of the aircraft, is ready to start the line training.
An applicant for MPL Integrated Training Course shall be at least 18 years of age.
Education requirements are determined by the airline operator. However, airline operators prefer university degree.
An applicant for a ATPL(A) Integrated Training shall obtain a health report from health institution authorized by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) which shows that it has a valid 1st class health conditions.
1. FLIGHT TRAINING
• The Core Flying Skill Phase consists of 24:00 hours of simulator flight training, 65:00 hours flight training with single-engine aeroplane in a total of 89:00 flight hours.
• Basic Phase consists of 66:00 hours of simulator flight training, 20:30 hours flight training with multi-engine aeroplane in a total of 86:30 flight hours.
• Intermediate Phase consists of 36:00 flight hours.
• Advanced Phase consists of 44:00 flight hours.
• 12 take-off and landings in the aircraft which is appropriate to the type rating as Pilot Flying (PF).
2. ATPL(A) THEORETICAL TRAINING:
• Theoretical knowledge training consists of 756:00 hours.
• Other theoretical trainings which is directly related with flights, such as aircraft technical training, basic instrument and procedural instrument theoretical training, navigation, class rating theoretical training, safety management system (SMS), flight safety training and multi crew cooperation training (MCC) consists of totally 107:00 hours.