SUNEXPRESS LOOKING FOR PILOT CANDIDATES
SunExpress, a joint venture of Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa, is looking for Turkish pilot candidates who are university graduates and have good level of English. No fees will be charged for candidates during the training process.
Candidates participating in the new pilot training program conducted by SunExpress in conjunction with AYJET will work under the umbrella of SunExpress after eight years, if they are successful in achieving MPL training which takes approximately two years.
The costs of the program will be covered by the pay role deductions to be made regularly on the participants’ salaries.
SunExpress declared that ‘’through this program, the candidates will not pay any fees for training in their first stage. All costs will be covered by Sunexpress.
When they complete their training and start working for SunExpress, these costs will be cut from their salaries in small amounts. In this way we will be offering a chance to candidates who have not enough economic potential to cover their training expenses and their trainings will eventually have job guarantees’’
Candidates who wish to apply for MPL program can access the SunExpress web site at hr.sunexpress.com or kariyer.net for participation criteria and application notice.
Candidates who are sufficient for the criteria will be invited to information meetings and details of the program will be given. This is the only channel for submission. CVs transmitted via Mail, LinkedIn or other channels are not accepted.
- Citizen of The Republic of Turkey
- Minimum 21, maximum 30 years of age at the start of training
- At least 4 year university degree
- Candidate should complete military service or has a postponement of minimum 3 years
- Good Level of English (TOEFL Reading:21,Listening:21,Speaking:22,Writing: 20 – TOEIC Reading:385,Listening:400,Speaking:160,Writing: 150 – IELTC: Reading:6.5,Listening:6,Speaking:6.5,Writing: 6)
- No criminal record
- Obtain valid Class 1 health certificate regulated by Part-MED standards